This web page represents a legal document that serves as our Terms of Service and it governs the legal terms of our website, www.RippleHire.com, sub-domains, and any associated web-based and mobile applications (collectively, "Website"), as owned and operated by Trampoline Tech Private Limited.
By using our Website, you agree to fully comply with and be bound by our Legal Terms. Please review them carefully. If you do not accept our Legal Terms, do not access and use our Website. If you have already accessed our Website and do not accept our Legal Terms, you should immediately discontinue use of our Website.
The last update to our Terms of Service was posted on May 24, 2018.
1) The terms "us" or "we" or "our" refers to Trampoline Tech Private Limited, the owner of the Website.
2) A "Visitor" is someone who merely browses our Website, but has not registered as Member.
3) A "Member" is an individual that has registered with us to use our Service.
4) Our "Service" represents the collective functionality and features as offered through our Website to our Members.
6) A "User" is a collective identifier that refers to either a Visitor or a Member.
7) All text, information, graphics, audio, video, and data offered through our Website are collectively known as our "Content".
1) By using the Trampoline Tech Private Limited Services, User represents and warrants the following:
3) All registration information submitted is truthful and accurate
4) User is neither a competitor of the Trampoline Tech Private Limited nor using the Services for reasons that are in competition with the Trampoline Tech Private Limited
5) User will maintain the accuracy of such information
6) User is 18 years or older
Our Website may contain our service marks or trademarks as well as those of our affiliates or other companies, in the form of words, graphics, and logos. Your use of our Website does not constitute any right or license for you to use such service marks/trademarks, without the prior written permission of the corresponding service mark/trademark owner. Our Website is also protected under international copyright laws. The copying, redistribution, use or publication by you of any portion of our Website is strictly prohibited. Your use of our Website does not grant you ownership rights of any kind in our Website.
Links to Other Websites
Our Website may contain links to third party websites. These links are provided solely as a convenience to you. By linking to these websites, we do not create or have an affiliation with, or sponsor such third party websites. The inclusion of links within our Website does not constitute any endorsement, guarantee, warranty, or recommendation of such third party websites. Trampoline Tech Private Limited has no control over the legal documents and privacy practices of third party websites; as such, you access any such third party websites at your own risk.
These Terms shall be governed by and interpreted and construed in accordance with the laws of India. User will resolve any claim, cause of action or dispute or claim arising out of or relating to these Terms exclusively in the courts of law at Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. Any cause of action by you with respect to our Website, must be instituted within one (1) year after the cause of action arose or be forever waived and barred. Should any part of our Legal Terms be held invalid or unenforceable, that portion shall be construed consistent with applicable law and the remaining portions shall remain in full force and effect. To the extent that any Content in our Website conflicts or is inconsistent with our Legal Terms, our Legal Terms shall take precedence. Our failure to enforce any provision of our Legal Terms shall not be deemed a waiver of such provision nor of the right to enforce such provision. The rights of Trampoline Tech Private Limited under our Legal Terms shall survive the termination of our Legal Terms.